Custom Offices for a Creative Company
Structure Tone provided construction management services for the interior fit-out Publicis’ new 60,000sf office. The creative advertising agency required a unique and inspiring office space to help inspire new and fresh ideas for their clients. Their new offices consist of:
- general open work stations and executive offices
- breakout collaboration spaces and conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities
- broadcast and digital production studios
- pantries and a dining area
- three interconnecting stairs
The project was finished on-time, and to Publicis’ satisfaction in a very aggressive 13-week schedule.
The preconstruction team worked with Publicis to reduce the budget without sacrificing the design. We achieved cost savings through a collaborative work session with the architect and the redesign of lighting, ductwork and conference room finishes. Comparable alternates were found that met both the design intent and budget parameters.
Many custom products and special features included:
- millwork paneled office fronts, desks, benches and reception wall (routed MDF panels)
- steel and cable balcony railings
- sculpted exterior wall in client conference room