Selecting Structure Tone to complete the project, our staff worked carefully to create a schedule and logistics plan to have the least amount of impact on hotel guests and staff. For example, during the preconstruction phase our staff measured and photographed the guestrooms. This allowed for accurate valuations and for the scope of work to be developed. It was also helpful due to volume of guestroom variations throughout the hotel. The photographs allowed all contractors and maintenance department to visualise each room, without the need to disturb guests.
In addition, infrastructure upgrades, which were coordinated with the floor refurbishment, included installation of a new sprinkler system, central heating pumps and energy reduction services to comply with new legislation.
Overall work included:
- complete strip-out of guestroom and infrastructure to allow full refurbishmen
- complete new services to allow compliance of energy reduction legislation
- coordination to minimise impact to existing hotel guests
- oversight of manufacturing process to ensure both quality and adherence to programme constraints
- installation of central heating pumps for large water tank
- measurement and photography of guestrooms
- installation of sprinkler system